BLS Enrollment Form 2020-2021 If you've already filled out a paper form, there is no need to fill out this form. This form is for new & existing students. In August, we will need the following documentation (if you have not already provided): 

-Birth Certificate 

-Shot Record 

-Social Security Card 

-CDIB/Tribal Card 

-Proof of Residency 

-Transfer Form (if child does not live in Seminole School District