Title VI Indian Education
Notice of Meeting
What- Seminole Public Schools Title VI Indian Education Parent Advisory Committee and Federal Programs Meeting
Where-Seminole Middle School Library
When-April 25, 2019
Parents of Native American Students that are interested in serving on the Advisory Committee or would like express views on education issues are encouraged to attend.
TITLE VI PUBLIC MEETING
& PARENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING
Date- 4-25-19 Time-5:00 p.m. Place- Seminole Middle School Library
- Call to order by Arpoika Daniels. Sign in sheet.
The purpose of this meeting is to review the development and components and to approve or not approve submission of the 2019-2020 Title VI, Application for a formula grant for this district.
- Approval of October meeting minutes.
- Describe project objectives and activities and how you will meet them.
- Discussion of initial allocation amount for 2019-2020 school year.
- Objectives from 2018-2019 school year. Are they being met?
- Activities from 2018-2019 school year. Are these being met?
- Consideration of new parents for Parent Committee.
- Election of Officers for Parent Committee.
- Understanding provided of the application
- Open discussion for Part II. Suggestions may be provided. These are only suggestions.
- Discuss and approve or not approve completion and submission of Indian Education Grant for 2019-2020. Signatures on Parent Approval Committee form.
- Questions and comments.